My name is Melissa. When I was very young my mom called me Lissa. That was supposed to be my nickname. When I entered school and was too afraid to tell what I wanted, I was saddled with the moniker Missy. I hated it. Always have, always will. By jr. high Missy was going halvsies with Melissa. By high school there were just a few holdouts. (To this day, they get a pass. You, however, do not.) There were a couple of other nicknames too, but those belong to stories for other days. College offered a fresh beginning. A time to be who I wanted. I became…Mel? Yep, Mel. For some deep, dark psychological reason I didn’t become Lissa. So, here I am, back to Melissa, still planning on switching to Lissa someday. And wondering why I haven’t yet and when I will.
- Is this where NYPD Blue got the idea? #butts #fpatricksbirthday 1 week ago
- "That knee was brand new" honestly just made me snort laugh. #FPatricksBirthday 1 week ago
- RT @RossMc_: Everyone at the @fthismovie community knows that @patrickbromley is a modest person who doesn't like being the center of atten… 1 week ago
- RT @erikabromley: This is a good time to remind everyone - if you haven’t bought @janbottig’s book yet, you really should!! #movielove #mov… 1 week ago
- RT @patrickbromley: It's Pyun o'clock! Press play on NEMESIS now!! #FPatricksBirthday https://t.co/IjLsTHNmAN 1 week ago
Don’t make me repeat myself