My name is Melissa. When I was very young my mom called me Lissa. That was supposed to be my nickname. When I entered school and was too afraid to tell what I wanted, I was saddled with the moniker Missy. I hated it. Always have, always will. By jr. high Missy was going halvsies with Melissa. By high school there were just a few holdouts. (To this day, they get a pass. You, however, do not.) There were a couple of other nicknames too, but those belong to stories for other days. College offered a fresh beginning. A time to be who I wanted. I became…Mel? Yep, Mel. For some deep, dark psychological reason I didn’t become Lissa. So, here I am, back to Melissa, still planning on switching to Lissa someday. And wondering why I haven’t yet and when I will.
- 😉😘🎉❤️😄👍 (Actually my life right now: 🤦🏻♀️🙄😭😜🖕🏻👋🏻) twitter.com/itoldmythe/sta… 1 day ago
- This thread is what I need in my life right now. 😄 twitter.com/benmekler/stat… 2 days ago
- Hey, @GoogleWorkspace, my ex has "kidnapped" my company site. I can't contact you because I don't know the admin ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Glad I scheduled my @lyft to my appointment beforehand. 🤦♂️ https://t.co/9bB7wiByc2 1 month ago
- Hey, @POTUS, what happened?! https://t.co/itSjwOb680 2 months ago
Don’t make me repeat myself