It is time. It is time to spew it. To vomit it out. To spring it forth. To share it. Or not. To put it out there. To have it wither and die. To grow stale. To blossom. To run rampant. I don’t care which. Well, that’s a lie. I do. But not as much as before. So, it is time to be. And to actually do. This may be the end of my words, resting here on a screen. But it is the beginning of me. It is time. Fina-fucking-lly.
- Just finished the finale of @BetterthingsFX, which I delayed so I could put off saying goodbye to these characters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- “Could” But we all know they won’t. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 3 days ago
- TFW you spend ten minutes typing in all the info @USPSHelp wants about your missing package just to see this: https://t.co/3vKsj4LAgB 4 days ago
- Kinda cute casting the leads’ husbands in @candyonhulu...but also completely distracting. 4 days ago
- RT @chasestrangio: I have been working in trans legal advocacy for 18 years and today is probably the most upsetting day with a felony ban… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself