It is time. It is time to spew it. To vomit it out. To spring it forth. To share it. Or not. To put it out there. To have it wither and die. To grow stale. To blossom. To run rampant. I don’t care which. Well, that’s a lie. I do. But not as much as before. So, it is time to be. And to actually do. This may be the end of my words, resting here on a screen. But it is the beginning of me. It is time. Fina-fucking-lly.
- RT @QasimRashid: Iranian women are leading the charge against theocracy Russian women are leading the charge against autocracy American w… 1 day ago
- I was in 11/22/63 with James Franco who was in Arctic Dogs with Alec Baldwin who was in She’s Having a Baby with Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @kevinbacon: Would it be zero degrees for me or one degree? Either way, thanks for making me smile today. Keep these coming! 5 days ago
- RT @MatthewCappucci: Every house in Puerto Rico is without power as Hurricane Fiona lashes the island. That’s 3.2 million people. It’s a U… 6 days ago
- RT @MatthewCappucci: Per the NYT piece, 46 percent of Americans don't know that #PuertoRico is America. Imagine if your neighbor didn't kn… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself