It is time. It is time to spew it. To vomit it out. To spring it forth. To share it. Or not. To put it out there. To have it wither and die. To grow stale. To blossom. To run rampant. I don’t care which. Well, that’s a lie. I do. But not as much as before. So, it is time to be. And to actually do. This may be the end of my words, resting here on a screen. But it is the beginning of me. It is time. Fina-fucking-lly.
- This is absolutely ridiculous and I absolutely want one! twitter.com/scalzi/status/… 6 hours ago
- RT @emmafreud: At the height of her sickness, my daughter curated a book and now it's going to be a tv series. Never give up. https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- Remember when Keanu Reeves refused to verbally abuse Winona Ryder? twitter.com/rafaelshimunov… 21 hours ago
- RT @rafaelshimunov: Mel Gibson called Winona Ryder, who is Jewish, an "oven dodger". This was the moment after he asked her 'Oh wait, am… 21 hours ago
- Please, @lawandordertv, stop with the crossovers already! 4 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself