It is time. It is time to spew it. To vomit it out. To spring it forth. To share it. Or not. To put it out there. To have it wither and die. To grow stale. To blossom. To run rampant. I don’t care which. Well, that’s a lie. I do. But not as much as before. So, it is time to be. And to actually do. This may be the end of my words, resting here on a screen. But it is the beginning of me. It is time. Fina-fucking-lly.
- RT @JamilaMHammami: Today, in class, I challenged my professor, Dr. Paul Krugman, about his 9/11 tweet regarding Islamaphobia, and the foll… 21 hours ago
- RT @chrissyteigen: I’m not kidding I walked in to say hi because I knew john was doing something with Dane then it registered that every fa… 21 hours ago
- RT @RepKatiePorter: We have lost at least 3 teachers to COVID-19 in recent weeks. Yet, the Administration still won’t provide school distri… 5 days ago
- I feel justified about the fact I was a Kerr fan when everyone else in Chicago only talked about Jordan. twitter.com/rexchapman/sta… 6 days ago
- Scrolling through this thread about SNEAKERS, and am very upset that no one is mentioning how it introduced us to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself