It is time. It is time to spew it. To vomit it out. To spring it forth. To share it. Or not. To put it out there. To have it wither and die. To grow stale. To blossom. To run rampant. I don’t care which. Well, that’s a lie. I do. But not as much as before. So, it is time to be. And to actually do. This may be the end of my words, resting here on a screen. But it is the beginning of me. It is time. Fina-fucking-lly.
- No one better come for my cheesesteak flag! twitter.com/drewmorgcomedy… 2 weeks ago
- I just saw a dieting article include info on a eating disorder treatment organization, like we regularly see the be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Between swimming caps and pot, we just couldn’t let Black women have a damn moment, could we? 3 weeks ago
- “I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.” -Clarence Darrow 3 weeks ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: i'm surprised "bye, phylicia" isn't trending tbh 3 weeks ago
Don’t make me repeat myself