The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- RT @QasimRashid: Iranian women are leading the charge against theocracy Russian women are leading the charge against autocracy American w… 1 day ago
- I was in 11/22/63 with James Franco who was in Arctic Dogs with Alec Baldwin who was in She’s Having a Baby with Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @kevinbacon: Would it be zero degrees for me or one degree? Either way, thanks for making me smile today. Keep these coming! 5 days ago
- RT @MatthewCappucci: Every house in Puerto Rico is without power as Hurricane Fiona lashes the island. That’s 3.2 million people. It’s a U… 6 days ago
- RT @MatthewCappucci: Per the NYT piece, 46 percent of Americans don't know that #PuertoRico is America. Imagine if your neighbor didn't kn… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself