The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- RT @jules_su: I spoke with the only student who is visibly not comfortable with the “salute”, he provided this statement. https://t.co/HbNB… 1 day ago
- On a level of 1 to totally, how weird is it when the guy behind you in the TSA line calls you by your first name be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ThisIsOurLane: Since The @NRA is incapable of understanding the important role we the medical community have in this fight against #Gun… 2 days ago
- Tried to write a positive blog post but all I have to say is that my life is shit and my country is even shittier. 2 days ago
- RT @tauruselissa: We are homeless, lost everything and Red Cross told us there is no federal help i.e. Food cards, trailers etc. trump is… 2 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself