The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- Hey, @GoogleWorkspace, my ex has "kidnapped" my company site. I can't contact you because I don't know the admin ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Glad I scheduled my @lyft to my appointment beforehand. 🤦♂️ https://t.co/9bB7wiByc2 4 weeks ago
- Hey, @POTUS, what happened?! https://t.co/itSjwOb680 1 month ago
- Hey, @ladygaga, look at this beautiful tribute to you on Inauguration Day! twitter.com/ahitchck/statu… 2 months ago
- Over a month later @googlemaps still hasn’t fixed my address. 2 months ago
Don’t make me repeat myself