The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- No one better come for my cheesesteak flag! twitter.com/drewmorgcomedy… 2 weeks ago
- I just saw a dieting article include info on a eating disorder treatment organization, like we regularly see the be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Between swimming caps and pot, we just couldn’t let Black women have a damn moment, could we? 3 weeks ago
- “I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.” -Clarence Darrow 3 weeks ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: i'm surprised "bye, phylicia" isn't trending tbh 3 weeks ago
Don’t make me repeat myself