The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- RT @nlyonne: We were hoping you would notice this!! @pussyrrriot #Organs 🔥 twitter.com/bonniegrrl/sta… 23 hours ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: 📈'Emergency': - an unforeseen state of affairs that calls for immediate action - an urgent need for assistance or relie… 3 days ago
- RT @Dictionarycom: They has been in use as a singular pronoun since the 1300s. Among its best known users in history: Chaucer, Shakespeare,… 6 days ago
- Comment, @JennyMcCarthy? Measles Outbreak Makes Jenny McCarthy's Anti-Vax Pediatrician Change His Tune -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @MatureTrumpTwts: “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”… 1 week ago
Don’t make me repeat myself