The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- RT @ava: If you don’t understand what all the fuss is about for BLACK PANTHER and CRAZY RICH ASIANS and filmed art that centers the uncente… 4 hours ago
- OH at the bar: “Bucket list, I’m going to Ireland. Shit, I’ve held my grand baby a bunch of times. Next thing on the list.” 2 days ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: This. Is. Not. A. Heartwarming. Story. We. Need. To. Stop. Framing. These. Things. As. Uplifting. Pieces. Of. Content. W… 3 days ago
- Just a reminder that @realDonaldTrump is all okey dokey with this guy having security clearance. sfchronicle.com/opinion/reich/… 3 days ago
- RT @LenaWaithe: Go see this film this weekend! It’s just as important as #BlackPanther & #WrinkleInTime. Let’s do it for the culture. *and… 3 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself