The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- Just finished the finale of @BetterthingsFX, which I delayed so I could put off saying goodbye to these characters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- “Could” But we all know they won’t. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 3 days ago
- TFW you spend ten minutes typing in all the info @USPSHelp wants about your missing package just to see this: https://t.co/3vKsj4LAgB 4 days ago
- Kinda cute casting the leads’ husbands in @candyonhulu...but also completely distracting. 5 days ago
- RT @chasestrangio: I have been working in trans legal advocacy for 18 years and today is probably the most upsetting day with a felony ban… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself