The day I graduated my life was going to begin. The day I got married my life was going to begin. The day I started a job my life was going to begin. The day I got divorced my life was going to begin. The day I moved my life was going to begin. Guess what. I’m almost forty, alone, broke, (technically) homeless, and waiting for my life to begin. Meanwhile I’ve had many adventures, earned a couple of degrees, failed often, traveled to amazing places, had my heart broken a few times, met incredible people, righted various wrongs, suffered devastating losses, and learned countless lessons. And yet I’m still waiting for my life to begin.
- RT @asperschlager: This #BandcampFriday I’m raising money for my daughter’s community robotics team with a new theme song I wrote for them!… 13 hours ago
- RT @atrupar: hi @HouseGOP i found some anti-Semitism https://t.co/xqF133Bi4Q 1 day ago
- At least they aren’t kneeling and disrespecting our flag! twitter.com/meiselasb/stat… 1 day ago
- AKA I don’t want to abide by my own polls and you can’t make me! https://t.co/dykbJRmhF5 2 days ago
- Absolutely a self labeled “nice guy” and now she’ll be referred to in all his stories as “stuck up bitch.” 💯 twitter.com/ask_aubry/stat… 3 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself