I just celebrated a birthday. Not a big one, an almost big one. 39. One year until the (what I’m told should be) dreaded 4-0. But…I’m not dreading 40. I’m looking forward to my 40s. After all, it’s the new 30s, right? (I don’t know what that really means, but all the glossy magazines I’m too self-righteous to buy make it seem like a good thing.) My 20s were trying to be who I thought I should. My 30s have been figuring out who I want to be. My 40s are going to be showing who I truly am. The thing is, I’ve decided I truly am a brilliant, hysterically funny, hot as hell, rich, successful philanthropist. If I’m going to be showing that version of me when I turn 40, I really better get to work in the next year!
- Just finished the finale of @BetterthingsFX, which I delayed so I could put off saying goodbye to these characters… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- “Could” But we all know they won’t. twitter.com/POTUS/status/1… 3 days ago
- TFW you spend ten minutes typing in all the info @USPSHelp wants about your missing package just to see this: https://t.co/3vKsj4LAgB 4 days ago
- Kinda cute casting the leads’ husbands in @candyonhulu...but also completely distracting. 4 days ago
- RT @chasestrangio: I have been working in trans legal advocacy for 18 years and today is probably the most upsetting day with a felony ban… 6 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself