I just celebrated a birthday. Not a big one, an almost big one. 39. One year until the (what I’m told should be) dreaded 4-0. But…I’m not dreading 40. I’m looking forward to my 40s. After all, it’s the new 30s, right? (I don’t know what that really means, but all the glossy magazines I’m too self-righteous to buy make it seem like a good thing.) My 20s were trying to be who I thought I should. My 30s have been figuring out who I want to be. My 40s are going to be showing who I truly am. The thing is, I’ve decided I truly am a brilliant, hysterically funny, hot as hell, rich, successful philanthropist. If I’m going to be showing that version of me when I turn 40, I really better get to work in the next year!
- This is absolutely ridiculous and I absolutely want one! twitter.com/scalzi/status/… 6 hours ago
- RT @emmafreud: At the height of her sickness, my daughter curated a book and now it's going to be a tv series. Never give up. https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- Remember when Keanu Reeves refused to verbally abuse Winona Ryder? twitter.com/rafaelshimunov… 21 hours ago
- RT @rafaelshimunov: Mel Gibson called Winona Ryder, who is Jewish, an "oven dodger". This was the moment after he asked her 'Oh wait, am… 21 hours ago
- Please, @lawandordertv, stop with the crossovers already! 4 days ago
Don’t make me repeat myself